[Vtigercrm-developers] Substr function and unicode

Prasad prasad at vtiger.com
Tue Apr 1 05:04:45 PDT 2008

Hi Denys,

Thank you for keep us updated on your work.

You can update the comments on the trac ticket:
http://trac.vtiger.com/cgi-bin/trac.cgi/ticket/5245 with your findings.

Also please create new tickets for other issues you have mentioned and
suggest the fix also, this could be helpful
for us and community.

Regards,
Prasad
vtiger Team