[Vtigercrm-developers] Next Release of vTiger

Joey Novak joey.novak at gmail.com
Thu Sep 20 05:46:14 PDT 2007

Hey Guys,

  I am still working hard on modifying the parts of vTiger that don't work
well with MSSQL to work well with MSSQL, and MySQL.  What do I need to do to
get my changes considered for the next release of vTiger?  It is easy for me
to test them on MySQL, but I don't know about postgres.  I have never worked
on a big OpenSource project, so I am not framiliar with the proper etiquete
for contributing changes, but I think these changes would be valuable to the
project.

  Joey

    http://www.joeynovak.com

    C) 803-409-9969 (Work Cell)
    W) 757-233-0834
    H) 757-383-8523 (SkypeIn)
"Very funny, Scotty. Now beam down my clothes."

Be nice to nerds. Chances are you'll end up working for one.
    --Bill Gates

Your most unhappy customers are your greatest source of learning.
    --Bill Gates

Cope with Life, go buy a slurpee!
http://www.slurpee.com/games.html