[Vtigercrm-developers] vtiger CRM 5.0.4 validation testbuild II

scott at centritechsolutions.com scott at centritechsolutions.com
Wed Nov 28 05:36:44 PST 2007

So that ticket was not considered to be an enhancement like the release notes say? That ticket is listed in the Release notes as an Integrated Patch.

The ticket was handled/cosed as a fix not a patch even though it was catagorized on the trac as a enhancement

http://trac.vtiger.com/cgi-bin/trac.cgi/ticket/2318

I uploaded my version of the enhancement to the fourm in order to get help on the issue I was having with the code.  It probably should not have been put on the trac until those bugs were resolved.

I think if Joe can recreate his versions that would probably be the best route to take.

Scott