[Vtigercrm-developers] vtiger CRM 5.0.4 validation testbuild II

Prasad prasad at vtiger.com
Wed Nov 28 01:42:01 PST 2007

Hi Scott,

Sorry for late response on this issue.

RTF merging without Active X is not possible with vtiger 5.0.4

Thank you for sharing your idea around the RTF Merge, we will try to take up
regarding
this in our future releases (may be 5.1).

I have created a new ticket, with updated details as enhancement:
http://trac.vtiger.com/cgi-bin/trac.cgi/ticket/4543

Let us know if you have more feedbacks to us.

Regards,
Prasad