[Vtigercrm-developers] vtiger CRM 5.0.4 validation testbuild II

bharath(vtiger) bharath at vtiger.com
Fri Nov 23 03:33:26 PST 2007

Hi Scott Brown ,

I am able to merge the RTF documents using our word plugin.I will tell
you the procedure that I followed to upload
the document*.* First I create a file using the MS WORD  and saved that
file with rtf extention and I uploaded that file
into the vtigerCRM system and I did the merge operation , I found that
it is working properly.
Kindly correct me if I am wrong in the above mention steps.Please get
back to me with proper steps to reproduce the issue.

Thanks & Regards,
Bharath
vtiger CRM