[Vtigercrm-developers] Postgresql status?

Prasad prasad at vtiger.com
Thu Nov 22 00:13:50 PST 2007

Hi Joe,

We had integrated several changes contributed by Jens on pgsql for vtiger
5.0.3

As Jens says:
there are some isues with pgsql in the version of vtiger I'm using.
However we're on a good path to fix them.
So my productive installaion already runs on pgsql. We have to apply
some workarounds at the moment, but I assume to have them fixed
until the end of the year.

We have got in few changes to SQL in vtiger 5.0.4 which needs to be
validated against pgsql as well.
I will update on these set of changes shortly.

I would recommend you to continue with MySQL, once the pgsql support is
concerete then you can go for it.

Regards,
Prasad
vtiger Team