[Vtigercrm-developers] Postgresql status?

Jens Hamisch jens at Strawberry.COM
Wed Nov 21 21:57:49 PST 2007

Hi,

there are some isues with pgsql in the version of vtiger I'm using.
However we're on a good path to fix them.
So my productive installaion already runs on pgsql. We have to apply
some workarounds at the moment, but I assume to have them fixed
until the end of the year.

Hope that helps.

Jens

On Wed, Nov 21, 2007 at 09:32:05PM +0100, Joe Bordes wrote:
> Hi,
>
> So what would you suggest, do I stick to MySQL or can I go with psql?
>
> Thanks.
> Joe
>
> Jens Hamisch escribió:
> > Hi,
> >
> > I'm running vtigerCRM on PostgreSQL. Currently I'm using version 5.0.3.
> > I'm not sure whether all of my modifications were already integrated.
> > I'm about to check this until the end of the year.
> >
> > Jens
> >
> > .
> > I'm about to check this until the end of the year.
> >
> > Jens
> >

> > On Wed, Nov 21, 2007 at 07:45:32PM +0100, Joe Bordes wrote:
> >
> >> Hi,
> >>
> >> I have a client who is working on postgresql with another application
> >> which I now have to integrate with vtigerCRM.
> >> There is no problem in having vtigerCRM on mysql and the other app on
> >> psql but I was wondering if it is feasable to put vtigerCRM 5.0.4 on
> >> psql so my client can see both apps database together when they access
> >> phppgadmin or similar.
> >>
> >> Thanks for your comments.
> >>
> >> Joe
> >> TSolucio

> >> Reach hundreds of potential candidates - http://jobs.vtiger.com

     /
 +##+|##+   STRAWBERRY                     Jens Hamisch
+v#+v v##+  EDV-Systeme GmbH               Managing director
/ v    v\v
| . .  . |  Waldeckstr. 9a                 Car (Voice):  (+49 172) 81 04 162
|     .  |  D-82515 Wolfratshausen         Voice:        (+49 8171) 41805-0
 | .     |                                 Fax:          (+49 8171) 41805-59
 \   .  /   Tel.: (+49 8171) 41805-0       Email:        jens at Strawberry.COM
  \____/    Strawberry at Strawberry.COM