[Vtigercrm-developers] vtiger CRM 5.0.3 RC2 released

Philip philip at vtiger.com
Thu Jan 25 03:25:36 PST 2007

Hi Team,

We are pleased to announce the RC2 release of vtiger CRM 5.0.3 (which
cannot be used in production).

The product can be downloaded from the below sourceforge url.
http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=117522&package_id=219405
<http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=117522&package_id=219405>

In this release we have fixed about 150 issues, based on the feedback
and stability from the users, we'll decide on the GA release.
Along with this release addons and plugins are also available.

To view the no. of issues fixed go to the following url
http://vtiger.fosslabs.com/cgi-bin/trac.cgi/query?status=closed&milestone=5.0.3&order=priority
<http://vtiger.fosslabs.com/cgi-bin/trac.cgi/query?status=closed&milestone=5.0.3&order=priority>

For pending and known issues click below
http://vtiger.fosslabs.com/cgi-bin/trac.cgi/query?status=new&status=assigned&status=reopened&milestone=5.0.3&order=priority
<http://vtiger.fosslabs.com/cgi-bin/trac.cgi/query?status=new&status=assigned&status=reopened&milestone=5.0.3&order=priority>

Kindly post your valuble Comments and Feedbacks in trac under 5.0.3-dev
version.

The trac tagged version is available at
http://vtiger.fosslabs.com/cgi-bin/trac.cgi/browser/vtigercrm/tags/vtigercrm-5.0.3-rc2

P.S For users who are in 4.x/5.0.x and need to migrate to latest rc2
refer the following post http://forums.vtiger.com/viewtopic.php?t=13426

Regards,
Philip