[Vtigercrm-developers] DB schema change from 502 to 503 ?

Andrew Rodes arodes at onweald.com
Wed Jan 24 11:12:59 PST 2007

I have been struggling to get 503 to work for debugging purposes locally
without having to go through an entire install (basically im upgrading a 502
instance, and ran into another issue when trying to send an email out of the
system. It turned out it really didn't have anything to do with email, but
with a reference to a new column, vtiger_tab.ownedby that appeared in
revision 9907 in /data/CRMentity.php ( I did a dif of the previous revision
of the file and it didn't exist before .. the comments on 9907  are "the
grouprelation code is made generic" by RICHIE ).

Anyway, this column didn't exist in 5.0.2, but exists in 5.0.3. Is there a
db upgrade script that I can get a hold of that applies new 5.0.3 schema?
(Also,  what is the purpose of vtiger_tabs ever needing owners (ownedby).
For now im going to add some code excluding the check. )

Also .. I searched around in the forums but couldn't find the developers
forum. I have always just posted stuff here. Can someone link me to the
developers forum so I can post this there as well?

Thanks,

OnwealdAndy