[Vtigercrm-developers] should all the blocker and critical be fixed for the 5.0.3 ?

Sergei Kostigoff (home) sergei at kostigoff.net
Mon Jan 22 09:37:04 PST 2007

Hello Richie,

IMHO< it is much better to fix as шыыгуы much as possible before release.
>From my personal point of view, as user, I would prefer stable version
which I can use for a long time than a lot of quick releases to migrate
from one to another one.

We still use 4.2.4 in our company and I do nont mind to wait longer in
order to receive more stable. Instead of stress my users by freaquent
migrations Im OK to wait until I can migrate system to a stable version.

My 2 pennies.

Regards,
Sergei

vtigercrm-developers-bounces at lists.vtigercrm.com wrote on 22/01/2007