[Vtigercrm-developers] should all the blocker and critical be fixed for the 5.0.3 ?

clement chazarra chazarra.clement at gmail.com
Mon Jan 22 04:40:56 PST 2007

Hi Richie,

Is 5.0.3 contains less issues than 5.0.2? Is it containing less issues than
5.0.1?
If the response is 'Yes' for both, you should release it now, and do as you
say, pass a few bugs to next version..

If it's a 'No'.. I don't think it is a good idea; people are waiting for a
more stable, more advanced version, there is no point to give again an
unstable version (1 step forward, 2 steps backward).

Is 5.0.3 introducing new bugs? I still think that vTiger code and database
need a full cleanup, meaning analyze file by file, field by field the
different kind of issues we can get and fix them.

Regards,
Clem