[Vtigercrm-developers] Sharing access problem testing 5.0.3-rc

clement chazarra chazarra.clement at gmail.com
Fri Jan 19 06:45:41 PST 2007

Hello,

I just get 5.0.3-rc from the svn, and when I try to login I get the error
about sharing users access and am not able to recalculate the sharing access
rights..

So I copied the user_privileges folder from my working configuration and
pasted it in the 5.0.3-rc. The result is that I can login but can't see
admin details..
When I try to recalculate the sharing access, I am not permitted to do so
and seems that the system doesn't see me as an admin anymore(no settings
tab) even if I stay logged in.
Does anyone  had this issue installing the last svn version at home? Any
walk around?

You need help on verifying if closed tickets are really fixed, how to know
if a ticket has been verified once, twice, or more times?

Thanks,
Clem