[Vtigercrm-developers] vtigercrm-developers Digest, Vol 13, Issue 4

richie richie at vtiger.com
Fri Jan 12 01:21:40 PST 2007

Ken,
it will be a nightmare indeed!
I think we will get to these once the 5.0.3 is out of the blocks.
We will be having a long gestation period till the next release so
at least some of the ideals you have mentioned can be met.

Let me tell you that it is almost like writing the product from scratch
though and is something that we must think long and hard before
embarking. Needless to say it is a thankless task as well.

The temptation to change everything is indeed very high but once you get
into the details, one realises that it is much easier to try and tinker
with what you have than to reinvent something.

*Richie*