[Vtigercrm-developers] Updateinfo

Torsten Zenk tzenk at gmx.net
Thu Jan 11 01:37:19 PST 2007

Hello Team,
i have a short question on the UPDATEINFO Function.

In InventoryDetailView.tpl row# 72 we have

As i found out this gets iis information from CommonUtils.php row # 1299
$update_info = $app_strings['LBL_UPDATED_TODAY']." (".$date.")";

Now the question here isWhere can i change the format of the .$date.
output as it is shown as
(05 Dez 2006) and i want to make it (05. Dez. 2006)
The missing dots are required in europe and they are missing in ALL
Dateoutputs all over vTiger CRM .
So i would like to change the output in the way described above but
don?t find WHERE i can change it?
Has anyone done this or can anyone of you tell me where that .$date.
output can be changed?

Thanks in advance