[Vtigercrm-developers] My Frustration with vTiger

Aïssa webmaster at vtigerfacile.com
Tue Feb 6 06:46:54 PST 2007

Hi,
this is a solution for the html tags on notes description.

On file includes/Util/DetailViewUtils.php

search for:
**elseif($uitype == 19) {
$col_fields[$fieldname]= make_clickable(str_replace("<br
/>","",$col_fields[$fieldname]));
$label_fld[] = $mod_strings[$fieldlabel];
$label_fld[] = $col_fields[$fieldname];
}

and replace
$label_fld[] = $col_fields[$fieldname];
by
$label_fld[] = html_entity_decode($col_fields[$fieldname]);
*

*My 2 cents.*
*