[Vtigercrm-developers] vtigercrm-developers Digest, Vol 20, Issue 3

Rafael Soler rasomu at gmail.com
Tue Aug 7 00:05:44 PDT 2007

> From: Sreenivas Kanumuru <svk at vtiger.com>

 Now, as we start planning for the next release, you will soon find more
> communication from us to help shortlist a few forge projects that could be
> taken up for integration. Also, if we can make it easier in the platform
> for users to easily add/remove vtiger forge modules, it might go a long way
> in addressing some concerns.

Thanks for try to do things easier on the crm, but please, stop integrating
projects on the crm, it's a pain to set a minium crm project disabling all
the features you don't need.

Stablish a minimal core, and let the community do the rest, they will do the
new modules, mantein them and you will have time to put your effort on
vision ,strategy and support and not resolving thousand bugs of proyects
that you have not developped and you only have integrated.

PD. Please don't let Joe go, I think is one of the people is doing more on
the Vtiger community, bring him a hand, I have the same feeling that Joe has
about the Vtiger team, he's been forgotten.

Rasomu