[Vtigercrm-developers] Richie, Gopal or vtiger representation

Brett Hooker brett.hooker at roarz.com
Mon Aug 6 20:48:16 PDT 2007

Sreenivas,

Thank you for your reply.  I will setup a time to chat this week.

Thanks,
Brett

	www.roarz.com <http://www.roarz.com/email>  Phone: 1300 885 125  Fax:
07 3009 0648  ABN: 69 113 777 594  PO Box 1091 Capalaba Qld 4157
ROARZ emphasizes keeping websites proactively up-to-date and integrated
with marketing, sales, and customer service activities.  When combined
with our rich web-based application suite this delivers customer
convenience and staff efficiency outcomes.