[Vtigercrm-developers] Richie, Gopal or vtiger representation

Brett Hooker brett.hooker at roarz.com
Mon Aug 6 15:51:29 PDT 2007

Sreenivas,

It would be great if the language and actions reflected a community
centric approach to the project too.  For example, collaboration on the
roadmap would be better than the vtiger team just sharing it with us... ;-)

I've watched Joe's frustration over the last few months, and it's a huge
shame.  The projects he has worked on, and had to step away from, would
have been tremendous additions to the project.

I implore you to engage your regional advocates with the utmost priority
- especially Joe.  I look forward to seeing an announcement about a
strategic alliance formed with tsolucio within days... ;-)

If your primary focus really is developing partnerships, I'm a little
surprised to see this is your first post here and that you'll be getting
back to us over the next few weeks.  I would have thought that we'd all
have had personal contact from you already with the objective being to
meet us and see how each of us can help.

Sorry this is a tad negative.  I look forward to tremendous positive
communications with you over the next week...

Thanks,
Brett

	www.roarz.com <http://www.roarz.com/email>  Phone: 1300 885 125  Fax:
07 3009 0648  ABN: 69 113 777 594  PO Box 1091 Capalaba Qld 4157
ROARZ emphasizes keeping websites proactively up-to-date and integrated
with marketing, sales, and customer service activities.  When combined
with our rich web-based application suite this delivers customer
convenience and staff efficiency outcomes.