[Vtigercrm-developers] Richie, Gopal or vtiger representation

Sreenivas Kanumuru svk at vtiger.com
Mon Aug 6 12:44:16 PDT 2007

Hi Joe,

At the outset, i would like to put any doubts to rest. We value the contributions from the community and strongly feel that vtiger's success will ride on it. As far as the roadmap, and merging community contributions, i agree that we need to do a better job at communicating our plans and the status. vtiger user base is growing and so is the developer and partner community. Some of these issues can be attributed to the growing pains. We understand the need to address this.

I have joined vtiger a few weeks back with the primary focus on developing partnerships with companies like yours. Like you said in this forum post: "imagine EVERY vtigerCRM install in the world, with all their needs waiting in line for one company to satisfy them all", i am here to just avoid that!

I hope to talk to you and understand your objectives. Please suggest a time that works for you (i am in california)

Also, since this is my first post to this list, let me take this opportunity to thank all the contributors. We will strive to keep you informed about our plans. In the coming weeks and months we will be sharing more details about the roadmap on our blog.

Regards,
Sreenivas

---

Sreenivas Kanumuru
Vice President, Business Development and Solutions
vtiger

Office: (408) 716-8592
Cell: (408) 836-5810

----On Mon, 06 Aug 2007  Joe Bordes <joe at tsolucio.com> wrote ----

                                                                                    Hello,

I would like somebody on the vtiger team to contact me and tell me what
to do.
I am recieveing signs of "get out of here" and I don't know if it is
just me that is understanding the wrong message.
If it is the correct message, could you please be clear and tell it to
me straight, I can leave if you want me to, no problem, no regret.
I am willing to play by your rules, but I need to know what those rules are.
I still believe we could get farther together, but if you don't, it's OK.

Thank you.
Joe. TSolucio
Reach hundreds of potential candidates - http://jobs.vtiger.com