[Vtigercrm-developers] Richie, Gopal or vtiger representation

Brian Laughlin brian at awnow.com
Mon Aug 6 17:05:37 PDT 2007

Joe,

I've seen your contributions and can completely understand how you are feeling.  What I know about Richie and Gopal is that I really believe (my thoughts) that is NOT the message they want sent.  I've been away for a bit so I haven't been as active, but I know that Richie has communicated very openly about supporting developers and that it's a part of the overall strategy for vTiger.

Despite the best intentions sometimes execution is far from it and it can come across as get lost.  Not an excuse, but a possible explanation.  I continue to encourage you and I love the effort you put forth.  vTiger is a baby growing quickly and is experiencing growing pains.

Thanks for your commitment.  I along with many others recognize you and thank you.  I'm sure it'll all work out.  Please keep pressing.

Brian Laughlin