[Vtigercrm-developers] How to make vtiger better?

Thomas Mathiesen lists at thomasmathiesen.com
Wed Sep 27 09:38:21 PDT 2006

I came up with an idea after implementing a color patch for one of my
vtiger customers.. why don't we do what firefox does; extensions!

If we'd have a straight-forward framework for extensions, we'd be able
to let others create functionality and include in an easy way. Under the
settings menu you could have a "extensions" page, where admins could
enable or disable an extension.

Joomla and Xoops works in this way.. and I do believe people would like
this in vTiger as well (even though it has much more core functionality
than the two others).

/T