[Vtigercrm-developers] How to make vtiger better?

Brian Devendorf developer at infointegrated.com
Wed Sep 27 05:39:39 PDT 2006

Don,

Great idea... to cache frequently used files. My suggestion would be
to move all cached data to a cache folder. One cache folder.

Make sure all of the folder names make sense. The one called "test"
has a horrible name.

There should be fewer files in the root of the vtiger directory.

Use folders when necessary only, for example the schema folder only
contains one file. Perhaps the database schema should be in the
include folder (and not in a single folder by itself).

Brian