[Vtigercrm-developers] how to insert bug into trac?

Allan Bush allan.bush+vtiger_dev at gmail.com
Thu Sep 21 19:19:14 PDT 2006

I wasn't aware that there we links to trac that didn't go through the
front page.

Which leads me to the next thing I was going to suggest: put the
contact for access information into the page header when the user
isn't logged in.

I think you'll have to edit one of the trac source files to do that,
but it shouldn't be a difficult.