[Vtigercrm-developers] language packs

Dhr. R.R. Gerbrands werk at r2g.nl
Wed Sep 20 01:41:04 PDT 2006

Working with some translations myself in other project, I agree with Frank.
But I don't see why we still have to change a code.
I would suggest make language pack just what they are: the files including a
different language and let us  ork on not having to change any code for a
language, in the first place!

That way it would be much easier to include a new language, instead of
giving each language a complete ctigercrm.
I'm afrai that we might end up with several forks, as people want to include
their own packages.

Remco