[Vtigercrm-developers] language packs

Frank Piepiorra fp at crm-now.de
Tue Sep 19 10:31:55 PDT 2006

Having made some language packs myself I strongly oppose to include the
language packs into the distribution. There are a couple of reasons for it:
- like the code the language packs need to be tested, that can not be done
by vtiger and so vtiger can not assure quality
- the way vtiger has coded the language packs (currently) requires sometimes
a change of code to meet a proper Grammar
- there are coming out new language packs frequently, I think some people
will get offended if their language pack will not be included in the
distribution for any reason

So I think it is better to make these packages available for download at
vtigers website as a community contribution.

Regards,
Frank