[Vtigercrm-developers] 5.0.1, 5.1 releases

Jeff Kowalczyk jtk at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 20 15:29:21 PDT 2006

Richie wrote:
> Jeff, any idea on the effort and the result of this operation (source
> formatting with php_beautifier) please? Before I call for an all-out
> ceasefire on the checkins, I need to know whether this operation will
> have any benefits within stipulated timelines.

No need for any cessation of checkins, the necessary invocation of
php_beautifier has not been learned yet anyway. I've got questions to the
PEAR list open for a few months now, no one has replied.

If I/we do learn how to do the few necessary remaining things with
php_beautifier, I'd probably do a feature branch and ask for all
interested parties to help to get it done quickly. If it turns out well
we'll merge it back to the trunk and that will be a big improvement to our
branching and merging capability going forward.