[Vtigercrm-developers] New Features

Joe Bordes joe at tsolucio.com
Thu Sep 14 13:58:43 PDT 2006

Hello Leandro,

Can't help with imports but you should checkout this thread in the
language forum:
http://forums.vtiger.com/viewtopic.php?t=9668&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0

You should get a pretty good start into a spanish translation.
I am Joe Bordes and I will start a new spanish translation project, as
the thread says (the existing one seems to be dead), and coordinate all
the efforts that are being done to this respect.

Just give me a couple of days :-)

Regards, Joe