[Vtigercrm-developers] New Features

Leandro Rache Sanchez leandro at oriontek.org
Thu Sep 14 13:25:37 PDT 2006

Hello Vtiger developer team,
Im testing the V5 today, and V5Beta before, and I like the import utility for
the notes, emails, quotes and tickets, because from sugar for my case is easy
export this datas from the web form. The import utility for contacts and
accounts is good for me, but i need import the notes and tickets and if is
possible the quotes.
Somebody has working in Spanish Translation for V5? (for aplication, manuals
and plugins?) if none is available or you need for help, i would help to it.

Congratulations For this hard JOB!!
--

   ~     Leandro Rache Sanchez
 (. .)   leandro at oriontek.org