[Vtigercrm-developers] naming conventions

Gopal gopals at vtiger.com
Fri Sep 8 00:17:00 PDT 2006

Hello,

My only intention was to get more feedback from our developer community, so that we can have a better control over GA release. So far we have gathered about 100 issues from our community, which may not be possible with our core team in India.

I apologize for breaking the release management process this time.

Thanks for your understanding,
Gopal
---
S.S.G.Gopal
skype: sripadag
ph: +1 877 788 4437
blog: http://gopal.vtiger.com

---- On Thu, 07 Sep 2006 Dhr. R.R. Gerbrands <werk at r2g.nl> wrote ----

Hello everyone,

Can someone from india please explain to me why you're not using the naming
scheme/conventions?
We had agreed using that, if you serious on more community involvement, why
the hell still use your old method?

It angers me more and more to see that only Fathi reverse to it.

If vtigercrm wants to grow up, use the agreed methods!

Remco
(a little pissed off)