[Vtigercrm-developers] naming conventions

Dhr. R.R. Gerbrands werk at r2g.nl
Thu Sep 7 13:31:26 PDT 2006

Hello everyone,

Can someone from india please explain to me why you're not using the naming
scheme/conventions?
We had agreed using that, if you serious on more community involvement, why
the hell still use your old method?

It angers me more and more to see that only Fathi reverse to it.

If vtigercrm wants to grow up, use the agreed methods!

Remco
(a little pissed off)