[Vtigercrm-developers] naming conventions

Fathi Boudra fboudra at free.fr
Fri Sep 8 00:34:02 PDT 2006

hi gopal,

> My only intention was to get more feedback from our developer community, so
> that we can have a better control over GA release.

Could you explain me, how not respecting naming conventions help you to have a
better control over GA release ?

> So far we have gathered about 100 issues from our community, which may not
> be possible with our core team in India.

and ? is it a way to tell that core team do what they want ? I don't
understand what you mean or maybe you must clearly rewrite your sentence.

> I apologize for breaking the release management process this time.
> Thanks for your understanding,

Sorry, i don't understand. Respecting naming conventions is a basic request
for release management that has been requested the first time in
ferbruary/march. your decision to not follow it cannot be justified by your
explanation which is far from credible.

My apologies to be again the bad guy who talk about the reality.

cheers,

Fathi

PS: and i don't talk about your licensing issue this time ...