[Vtigercrm-developers] Fatal error on create / edit custom view

Callum Macdonald lists.vtigercrm.com at callum-macdonald.com
Tue Oct 31 04:02:00 PST 2006

Hey Joe,

Thanks for the heads up, that did in fact solve my problem.

Guys, can we add something to the install of vtiger that screams and
shouts if the register_long_arrays is set to OFF? I'm sure it'll save
some people a lot of hassle. Either that or can we work around it so
that it's not a problem?

Cheers,

Callum.