[Vtigercrm-developers] Quality vs. Features

Aïssa webmaster at vtigerfacile.com
Fri Oct 27 05:45:26 PDT 2006

Hi ken,
totally agree with you focus on quality and not on new feature.
I'm afraid to see, migration script, email and calendar  not really
working yet. We have the filling to use an alpha version.
But Richie has also promised "lot of breakage" in v5. The breakage are
presents.
How to aquire more users and more contributions ? To begin, just by
having a good (less bug) product. Some bugs are open since v4.2 (like
date custom fields values loosed after editing).
I hope vtiger team and vtiger CRM on the good way.
Regards,
Aïssa