[Vtigercrm-developers] Ticket ID in HelpDesk Listview

Dennis Grant dgrant at accuratetechnologies.com
Wed Oct 18 11:48:21 PDT 2006

> As far as I can tell, fields listed in that interface are them wich
are
> in the edit view or detail view of entities.

> Programming my module I've met this. I think you can show this field
up
> in the interface by changing its displaytype (or something like this)
in
> vtiger_fields (it will show in edit or detail view as well).

Right - but in this case, there's a field that's NOT in vtiger_field
that *does* show up in the listview if you are an administrator.

And I can't find where in the code that "if admin show Ticket ID else
don't show it" decision is made.

This is a hardcoded field, which is probably wrong; Ticket ID should
probably be listed in vtiger_field like everything else. So why is it
done this way?

Minnie?

DG