[Vtigercrm-developers] Fwd: [SA21728] vtiger CRM Multiple Vulnerabilities

Kim Haverblad kim at haverblad.se
Thu Oct 12 01:07:01 PDT 2006

Mike,

I see that you have access to the commercial version of Secunia service
and that good since the change log updates that you got is only sent out
to customers and not to the open list that I'm on.

The change log says following then according to your post:

2006-10-11: Updated "Title", "Description", and "Solution" section.
Added additional vulnerability provided by Dedi Dwianto. Updated
"Criticality".

Since criticality has been updated I really hope that we see an update
soon - if not this can only be negative for the vtiger project.

/Kim