[Vtigercrm-developers] vtiger CRM 5.0.1 Released
dgrant at accuratetechnologies.com
Tue Oct 10 08:02:14 PDT 2006
>We are happy to bring out yet another release of vtiger CRM, with much more
>capabilities, interesting code contributions and whole lot of Bug fixes.
Now I have a question that I really need help with:
What is the best process for merging this patch into our development trees using svn?
Here is the current state:
1) I have a copy of the vanilla 5.0.0 tree checked out in my local repository;
2) My working copy contains all my changes; none of them are checked in;
3) By typing "svn diff >DG_patch.txt" I generate a patch file that converts vanilla 5.0.0 to my fork.
4) To install a production installation of my fork, I first install vanilla 5.0.0, then apply my patchfile.
What I need to do is this:
1) Generate a merged working copy that is 5.0.1 + my patches
2) End up with a local repository that contains vanilla 5.0.1
3) Generate a patch file that converts a "5.0.0 + my patches" installation to a "5.0.1 + my patches" installation.
What's the best way to do this? I know there are merge commands in svn, but I have no idea how to use them.
More information about the vtigercrm-developers