[Vtigercrm-developers] vtiger CRM 5.0.1 Released

Philip philip at vtiger.com
Tue Oct 10 06:06:39 PDT 2006

Hi,

We are happy to bring out yet another release of vtiger CRM, with much more capabilities, interesting code contributions and whole lot of Bug fixes.

We thank all our developers who helped us with feedback and code contribution. Though it was not possible to accomodate all feedbacks and contributions in this release,
we assure that we will add it in our future releases.

vtiger CRM 5.0.1 can be downloaded from the following url
https://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=117522&package_id=207284

In trac the bug fixes and known issues are available in
http://vtiger.fosslabs.com/cgi-bin/trac.cgi/query?status=closed&group=owner&milestone=5.0.1&order=priority
http://vtiger.fosslabs.com/cgi-bin/trac.cgi/query?status=new&status=assigned&status=reopened&milestone=5.0.1&milestone=5.0.2&milestone=5.1.0&type=defect&order=priority
respectively.

For existing 5.0.0 users the bug fixes are available as patch release, which can be downloaded from
https://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=117522&package_id=203942&release_id=454332

Regards,
Philip