[Vtigercrm-developers] WiKi updates

Richie richie at vtiger.com
Thu Oct 5 04:57:19 PDT 2006

Hi!
Please note that all data till October 3rd has been moved to the trac/wiki.
Those posts whose communication is still on have not been addressed but once they are, they too will be moved to the wiki.

Now, the moderators are requested to pitch in and help Nithya so that we can make better use of the wiki and trac. Kindly move the data to the requisite areas and lock the forum post so that there is no subsequent posts. You can start
October 4th onwards on this operation. Kindly DO NOT FORGET to LOCK the posts that you have handled so that there is no frustration and duplication of work.

The Forum will only be used for non-tech end user conversations.
All dev discussions ought to be done in the mailinglist so that we have a single point of contact for the same and more eyeballs see the post. Moreover, it is a much simpler mode of communication.

---- Richie<richie at vtiger.com> wrote ----

Hi!

Nithya had to post using my mailbox as there is some problem with hers.
The mail format was improper so posting again.

"
Please find a quick update of the activities concerning WiKi and TRAC
How tos enhancement :
 Forum posts which will fit into How tos category have been moved and locked.
(Posts requiring further iterations have not been captured)
Code contribution:
code contributions have been updated and locked.

Trac:
 Issues,feature requests are being moved into Trac from forums.
 We need help in this regard from the community as we are getting too many mails to handle.Best Regards
Nithya
"
Richie

---- On Wed, 04 Oct 2006 Richie <richie at vtiger.com> wrote ----

Please find a quick update of the activities concerning WiKi and TRAC

How tos enhancement : Forum posts which will fit into How tos category have been moved and locked.(Posts requiring further iterations  have not been captured)

Code contributions      : code contributions have been updated and locked.

Trac                             : Issues,feature requests  are being  moved into Trac from forums

Best Regards
Nithya
Get started with Online collaboration office & productivity tools - http://zoho.com?vt