[Vtigercrm-developers] WiKi updates

Richie richie at vtiger.com
Wed Oct 4 05:46:01 PDT 2006

Hi!

Nithya had to post using my mailbox as there is some problem with hers.
The mail format was improper so posting again.

"
Please find a quick update of the activities concerning WiKi and TRAC

How tos enhancement :
 Forum posts which will fit into How tos category have been moved and locked.
(Posts requiring further iterations have not been captured)

Code contribution:
code contributions have been updated and locked.

Trac:
 Issues,feature requests are being moved into Trac from forums.
 We need help in this regard from the community as we are getting too many mails to handle.

Best Regards
Nithya
"

Richie

---- On Wed, 04 Oct 2006 Richie <richie at vtiger.com> wrote ----

Please find a quick update of the activities concerning WiKi and TRAC

How tos enhancement : Forum posts which will fit into How tos category have been moved and locked.(Posts requiring further iterations  have not been captured)

Code contributions      : code contributions have been updated and locked.