[Vtigercrm-developers] Can we release 4.2.4 already?

Jeff Kowalczyk jtk at yahoo.com
Tue May 30 19:11:19 PDT 2006

Allan Bush wrote:
> Alright, since on one else is making a call I'll do it.
> 4.2.4 is ready for release.
> If no one is going to help put it out I'll package up the source and
> post it on the forums myself.

Or, it could just be unreleased, and we'll delete the branch. One less
version to support in the 4.2 series where there are apparently few
developer resources.

I'd almost prefer official release of vtigercrm-4.2.5 only, and have the
vtiger team announce and maintain continuous migration support for
vtigercrm/trunk from vtigercrm-4.2.5, and all subsequent tagged releases.

All users could then be responsible for getting themselves to
vtigercrm-4.2.5 or higher, in prep for a supported vtigercrm-5.0.0
migration.