[Vtigercrm-developers] Can we release 4.2.4 already?

Allan Bush allan.bush+vtiger_dev at gmail.com
Tue May 30 18:43:29 PDT 2006

Alright, since on one else is making a call I'll do it.

4.2.4 is ready for release.

If no one is going to help put it out I'll package up the source and
post it on the forums myself.

It would be nice to have some kind of officially word but either way
I'm going to release it to the public.

Have a nice day,

Allan