[Vtigercrm-developers] prefix table in database

Mike Fedyk mfedyk at mikefedyk.com
Wed Mar 22 00:01:30 PST 2006

A lot of those tables store many-many relationships between various
modules.  Which module owns a table when it references to more than one
module?  I've thought about this before but that really killed the idea
for me.  If a solution or policy can be made that solves it, then it
looks much more interesting.

Also I absolutely do not like storing version numbers in table or db
names.  The migration from 4.2.[0123] should be able to be done by
testing for some unique structure that is not in that version and
changing it to the current version.  Also adodb's data dictionary
functions may be able to do this for us.  I just want to make sure it
does it in a lossless fashion.

Mike