[Vtigercrm-developers] Postgres Integration in 4.2.5

Jeff Kowalczyk jtk at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 13 19:26:54 PST 2006

Mike Fedyk wrote:
> I like it. Go ahead and branch if there are no detractors.

The branch vtigercrm/branches/4.2_postgresql_integration is open for
committers to integrate their postgresql support code.

Please file tickets for as many identifiable postgresql issues as
possible, we want to make it possible for the vtigercrm team to track this
work on vtigercrm/trunk.

I will merge any changes to vtigercrm/branches/4.2 into this branch, to
keep the diff as small as possible and speed the eventual merge back to
vtigercrm/branches/4.2.