[Vtigercrm-developers] HELP ME!

Mike Fedyk mfedyk at mikefedyk.com
Mon Mar 13 15:00:37 PST 2006

I suggest you look at the name of this list.  You have been referred to
patches that will help solve the bug you are encountering.  This is the
area for competent developers.  We will point you in the right direction
but not do the work for free.

If you can't apply a patch, then I suggest you contact one of us
privately for paid support and/or hosting.