[Vtigercrm-developers] Reformatting vtiger source?

Allan Bush allan.bush+vtiger_dev at gmail.com
Mon Mar 13 13:25:02 PST 2006

I'd love to see the code reformatted.  I agree with phpCB though it should be:

if ( blah, blah ) {
    ////
}

;p

Anything that's consistent would be great though.  The problem of
course is you kind of mess up the repository checking in a bunch of
changes like that.  If it was done first thing after the 4.2.4 release
it shouldn't effect anyone working off of SVN too badly but it would
make patches created by users using the release more difficult to
integrate.