[Vtigercrm-developers] Code errors/profiling

Mike Fedyk mfedyk at mikefedyk.com
Mon Mar 13 12:34:15 PST 2006

Yes I've noticed this also, but don't use zend studio.  By default php
is normally configured to hide notices, so one way to find the issues is
to run with php reporting notices instead of just warnings.

I'll take any patches that help clean up these issues.  At least when
we're not preparing for a release..

Mike