[Vtigercrm-developers] Postgres Integration in 4.2.5

Mike Fedyk mfedyk at mikefedyk.com
Mon Mar 13 12:27:14 PST 2006

As soon as 4.2.4 releases, there will be a branch created for postgres
support.  4.2.5 will move along, (I'm planning on one release per month)
and the parts ready in the postgres branch will be merged.

This avoids hurrying the postgres support and doesn't delay 4.2.5 if
things don't go as planned.

Mike