[Vtigercrm-developers] SOAP

Damien Bezborodow damien at uts.net.au
Wed Jun 21 17:52:48 PDT 2006

Awesome, man! I'll give it a test this afternoon.

For the htaccess authentication, I'll restrict it to a certain host and
require a login so that $soap_path equals something like
'https://user:password@www.yourserverhere.com/path/to/soap/vtiger_invoices.php'.

I guess a better way would be to create a soap specific user/host table
in the database and require an authentication via soap. It wouldn't hurt
to keep htaccess rules over it too.

Thanks,

Damo