[Vtigercrm-developers] SOAP

Gopal gopals at vtiger.com
Tue Jun 20 19:24:39 PDT 2006

Hi Andrew Patterson,

Thank you for posting your contributions.

I am adding "How to enable SOAP for vtiger modules" as one of the articles to my work items along with other developer articles.

Andrew/Mickie: Could you please give me some inputs on documenting the procedure?

Thanks,
Gopal

--
S.S.G.Gopal
skype: sripadag

----andrew.patterson at saucesoft.com wrote ----

We’ve already written a fairly full featured SOAP interface for vTiger. Part of it includes functions for creating and editing invoices. The only thing you need to be careful of is the fact that a SOAP service publishes a set of public functions available for anyone to use. At the moment, we are using htaccess to restrict access to the service, but if anyone has a more robust method of authentication, I’d love to hear it.

See attachment for SOAP server and examples for using it.

Andrew Patterson
Sauce Software