[Vtigercrm-developers] SOAP

Andrew Patterson andrew.patterson at saucesoft.com
Tue Jun 20 17:17:39 PDT 2006

We've already written a fairly full featured SOAP interface for vTiger. Part
of it includes functions for creating and editing invoices. The only thing
you need to be careful of is the fact that a SOAP service publishes a set of
public functions available for anyone to use. At the moment, we are using
htaccess to restrict access to the service, but if anyone has a more robust
method of authentication, I'd love to hear it.

See attachment for SOAP server and examples for using it.

Andrew Patterson

Sauce Software